Upload Failed You are required to Sign in to upload your changes to this location – It seems to be a bug either with Offcie365 or OneDrive (not quite sure which).
Upload Failed You are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location.
To resolve this take the following steps;
- In any Office app, e.g. Word, Excel or PowerPoint, open the File menu and go to Account.
- Under “User Information”, sign out of all existing accounts.
- Exit and close all Office applications.
- Open Control Panel .
- Navigate to User Accounts -> Credential Manager.
- Go to Windows Credentials tab.
- Under Generic Credentials, expand the Office credentials, and click on the Remove link to delete them from the Windows Credentials storage.
- Open the Office app, and go to File -> Account.
- Under “User Information”, sign in with Office 365 account.